- Major: Nursing Administration
- Degree: Master of Science in Nursing
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: June 30
Spring Application Deadline: October 31
Summer Application Deadline: March 31
- Complete Application to the Graduate School
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 from Previous Undergraduate Degree (but all transcripts are reviewed regardless of the program)
- 3 Letters of Reference (from Masters-prepared RNs)
- Personal Goal Statement (should reflect program outcomes)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current Unencumbered RN Licensure in State of Residence
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
A Note from the Program
This online program is available in states whose licensing boards approve distance learning. While the majority of students are from SC and surrounding states, the USC College of Nursing is not currently authorized to provide this program in all states. Please refer to our State Authorization website for a list of all available states.