Family Weekend Registration
Online registration for Family Weekend 2022 will open at 10 a.m. (EDT) on July 12 and close at 4 p.m. (EDT) on September 2. The link to register will be posted on this page once live.
Family Weekend is for every Gamecock to enjoy, no matter their age. We invite you to bring the whole family!
Office of Parent and Family Programs hosted a webinar on June, 22, 2022 to help families prepare for Family Weekend 2022. This webinar includes an overview of Family Weekend, schedule, registration, and football tickets. Be sure to watch this webinar for tips and details on how to register for this memorable weekend!
Registration and wristband packages provide access to three signature Family Weekend events: Rock the Roost, President Meet and Greet, and Gameday Family Tailgate. You can still attend Family Weekend and visit your Carolina student while enjoying the celebratory atmosphere. Your student may have other events already planned for you!
2022 Family Weekend Packages
Please Note: No refunds will be issued after registration closes 4 p.m. (EDT) on Sept. 2. Individual event tickets are not available.
|Family Member Wristband 1||Family member access to Family Weekend events only. This does not include a football ticket.||$80|
|Family Member Wristband 2||Family member access to Family Weekend events + a football ticket.||$130|
|UofSC Student Wristband 1||UofSC student access to Family Weekend events only. This does not include a football ticket.||$20|
|UofSC Student Wristband 2||UofSC student access to Family Weekend events + a football ticket to sit with family during the game.||$70|
The Family Weekend wristband includes admittance to Signature Family Weekend events where entertainment, food, and beverages are available:
- President Meet and Greet – Friday afternoon
- Rock the Roost – Friday evening
- Family Tailgate Party – Saturday (2.5 hours prior to kick-off)
Family members over the age of 21 will also receive drink tickets to enjoy responsibly at Rock the Roost and the Family Weekend Tailgate Party. UofSC students, regardless of age, and family members under the age of 21 will not be served alcohol at Family Weekend events but will be able to enjoy the same food and fun!
What to do before registration opens?
- We strongly encourage you to book your accommodations now, with a home Carolina football game, hotels and rentals can fill up! Many sessions and events occur during the day on Friday. Please keep that in mind when planning for your trip.
- Get excited for an unforgettable weekend that your family will look back on for years to come! Check out our Parent and Family Facebook page to see the photos from Family Weekend 2021.
1. To purchase a Family Weekend wristband AND football ticket for each family member, select “2022 Family Weekend with Football Tickets”.
NOTE: If you wish to only attend the Family Weekend Signature Events and not purchase football tickets, select the “2022 Family Weekend Events Only”.
2. To purchase a wristband for your student, click the “+” symbol next to the “student” wristband option to add the number of UofSC student wristbands you would like to purchase. Then, click the “add to cart” button below.
3. To purchase wristbands for family members, select the “+” symbol next to the “family member” wristband option to add the number of UofSC family wristbands you would like to purchase. Then, click the “add to cart” button below.
NOTE: Each family member in attendance must have a wristband to attend signature events (i.e., three family members equals 3 family wristbands).
4. When you are ready to checkout, simply click the “checkout” button at the bottom of the screen, which will bring you to your order summary page.
NOTE: Double check your order prior to inputting payment card information to ensure that you are purchasing the desired wristbands.
Enter your credit card information.
5. You will then be prompted to enter the registrant’s # of times attending Family Weekend, if you are over 21 and your relationship to the student.
6. For everyone else, you will be prompted to enter in if they are over 21 and their relationship to the student. (If you have more than 5 attendees, enter up to five, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the rest of your attendee's relationship to student/if they are over 21.)
7. Are any of your attendees 5 years and under? If so, please share age.
8. This section will also be where you provide your student’s name and information. Please make sure to have your student’s email address and USC ID number on hand. The USC ID can be found on the back of their Carolina ID Card.
NOTE: Make sure to read and check the box, "Students, regardless of age, are not permitted to be served alcohol at Family Weekend events. Students will not receive drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.” ensuring that you are aware that your student(s) is/are not permitted to drink at official Family Weekend events, regardless of their age.
9. Enter your preferred email address so you can receive your confirmation message.
10. Use this same email if you wish to purchase more packages after your initial purchase.
The name on the payment will be the name used in the confirmation order for all of the individual family member packages and student packages.
NOTE: Any other names of family members attending are not needed or required during this registration process.