- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Degree: Master of Engineering
- School/College: Engineering and Computing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Please search the Engineering CAS application by institution only, not by institution and term.
Fall Preferred Application Deadline: March 1
Spring Preferred Application Deadline: September 1
- Official Transcripts (baccalaureate in electrical engineering or related field required with at least a B average)
- Official GRE Score (higher than 153 verbal, 155 quantitative, 3 analytical)
- TOEFL Score (for students whose native language is not English, must submit a score of at least 80)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
A Note from the Program
Admission is competitive. Prospective students should apply to the program of their choice but realize that the number of spaces available is limited. Admission requirements are also subject to change at any time. If you are interested in applying for an Undergraduate Laboratory Teaching Assistantship, please contact Jenny Balestrero at 803-777-4195 or email@example.com.