The BigFix service provides the following benefits:
- Allows authorized university personnel to install operating system patches on applicable devices as they’re made available by Microsoft, Apple, Red Hat, and other Linux distros.
- Updates for third-party applications from Adobe, Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Oracle provided.
- Single agent for endpoint self-assessment and policy enforcement.
- Utilize a single network port for all server, relay, and client communication.
- Near real-time visibility and control from a single management console.
- Collection of system inventory and configuration information including custom analyses options to meet the reporting needs of systems administrators and management team members.