Below are selected resources from the UofSC Career Center to help with your career both at UofSC and after you graduate.
- Handshake: Log in with your UofSC network username and password at SC.JOINHANDSHAKE.COM to browse jobs and internships, connect with employers, schedule appointments with Career Center staff, as well as register for events.
- Online Assessment Tools: Focus 2, MBTI, SII, and SuperStrong are available to help you assess your interests, skills, values, and personality resulting in a list of careers and majors for further exploration.
- Parker Dewey: Website to find micro internships, which are paid short-term projects posted by employers around the world from a variety of industries. They are usually no more than 20-30 hours of total work to complete, can be done remotely, and many offer compensation of over $20/hour. Sign up at INFO.PARKERDEWEY.COM/SC
- Big Interview: Step-by-step interview preparation with curated questions and an ability to record answers to review. Also, there are informational videos and sample questions with answers that you can watch/read for inspiration at SC.BIGINTERVIEW.COM
Connect and Meet with Us
- Connect with the Career Center via social media @UofSCCareers and visit our website for more information at SC.EDU/CAREERS
- In-person and virtual appointments available to students Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM in Thomas Cooper Library, level 5 scheduled through Handshake
- Extended virtual appointments available Sunday - Thursday from 5:00 - 7:00 PM