The Functional Genomics Core at the UofSC College of Pharmacy, one of three core facilities supported by the COBRE Center for Targeted Therapeutics, offers resources and solutions for conducting genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics and functional genomics projects.
We are housed in the Coker Life Sciences Building and work with researchers to determine project goals and design custom solutions. We assist at all stages of the project, from support in grant development to generation of publication-quality data.
- Gene Expression analysis
- Genotyping and genome sequencing
- Functional screening
- Training and Workshops
- Nucleic Acids purification, quantification and QC
- DNA Sequencing (SANGER and NGS)
- Library Constructions for NGS applications
- Microarray Hybridization
- Real Time PCR
- Custom epigenomics applications
- Lentiviral vectors and lentiviruses: construction and production
- CRIPR-CAS9sgRNAs and RNAi/shRNAs: knockdown of individual genes and functional screening of sgRNA and shRNA libraries for target identification