The Kennedy Pharmacy Innovation Center collaborates with the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) to offer an annual Pharmacy Ownership Boot Camp for pharmacy students and recent graduates.
Our Boot Camp was developed from the NCPA Pharmacy Ownership Workshop and is specifically designed for those considering pharmacy ownership or desiring additional pharmacy financial management skills. Attendees interact with industry experts who share knowledge and tools to evaluate and prepare for potential careers in independent pharmacy ownership or management.
2022 KPIC/NCPA Pharmacy Ownership Boot Camp
Registration has closed for the 2022 KPIC Pharmacy Ownership Boot Camp. Details for 2023 coming soon!
Saturday, January 22, 2022
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Register by January 14 at 12 p.m. EST.
- Options for Finding a Pharmacy to Buy
- Financial Planning/Analysis of a Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Structure of Your Business Entities
- Personal Financial Management
- Opportunities in Community Pharmacy Ownership
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Independent Pharmacy Residency Opportunities
- Perspective of a Young Entrepreneur
Students, faculty and staff can find additional information on the KPIC Intranet page.