Engage in our faculty research by participating in a College of Nursing research study. Opportunities include: surveys, interviews, and more. *Some opportunities are paid.
The College of Nursing is committed to supporting and enhancing faculty research and scholarship. Our Office of Research helps develop faculty and Ph.D. students as scientists and scholars and provides specialized expertise to enhance success. We also provide support for all phases of the sponsored-award life cycle.
Leadership Team and Endowed Chairs
- Dr. Bernardine Pinto, Associate Dean for Research
- Dr. Jeannette Andrews, Dean and Helen Gurley Wolford Professor of Nursing
- Dr. Cynthia Corbett, SmartState Endowed Chair in Clinical Effectiveness Research/Chronic Care Management
Key activities include:
- Support for all phases of the sponsored award life cycle from pre-award application and submission to post-award implementation and management
- Development of faculty as scientists and scholars
- Provision of specialized expertise to enhance research and scholarship success
- Sponsorship of visiting scholars to enhance faculty research and scholarship development
- Support development of Ph.D. students as future scientists and scholars