Music is naturally learned if informal music play and guidance are begun as early in life as possible. Through UofSC’s Music Play classes children and adults of all ages engage in fun, playful, socially interactive music activities that include singing, chanting and moving. The goal of the program is to help children increase their music aptitudes and develop initial music skills that prepare them for a lifetime of music enjoyment and appreciation. Learn more about children’s music responses.
UofSC Music Play Fall 2022
Join us on Saturdays beginning in September.
Information coming soon.
(Subject to change as necessary for the safety of all participants, faculty, and staff).
- Each child must be accompanied by only one adult.
- No child may be accompanied by more than one adult.
- Social distancing must be maintained throughout each class.
- Each child/adult pair must maintain 3’ of distance from other child/adult pairs at all times.
- Child/adult participants should not attend class if either is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or other signs of illness.
Information for Fall 2022 coming soon.
Refunds must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be granted after April 30, 2022. Refund requests made within the stated limits will be returned to your credit card, less the $25 processing fee and a charge of $25 per class that has been held.
For more information email Dr. Valerio.