The Moore School offers opportunities to meet with an MBA representative one-on-one to learn more about our MBA programs or conduct your admissions interview.
Visit us at MBA fairs and recruitment events around the country and in select international locations. Some locations may allow for conducting your MBA interview.
Meet with a Moore School MBA representative and Moore School alumni at Moore School on the Road, a schedule of city-by-city meet-ups that will be released at a later date.
Tune in to an MBA Webinar to learn more about what a Moore School MBA can do for you and how to impress our admissions team when applying.
- Tailor Your MBA with Specializations and Graduate Certificates
Tuesday, June 7
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. ET
Learn about our functional specializations and graduate certificates
- Conversation Starters: Tips for Meeting an MBA Recruiter
Tuesday, July 12
12:20 - 1:30 p.m. ET
Web Conferences and Campus Visits
Set up a Skype conference with an admissions team member to ask questions when it’s convenient for you. Schedule a Skype conference.
* Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, appointments with the MBA team, facutly or students are currently virtual. Please check our events calendar for opportunities to connect live.
Visit the Moore School for a firsthand look at our program. Spend a day with us to attend a class, tour the school, visit with faculty and students, and meet with our MBA admissions team during your trip. See everything the University of South Carolina and Columbia have to offer, in-person.
Monday – Friday
- Arrival and welcome at the Moore School
- Attend an MBA class
- Lunch with a current MBA student
- Meet with member of MBA admissions team
- Moore School tour
Schedules vary and are based on the date you choose.
Applicants and prospective students with excellent work experience and competitive GMAT or GRE scores may be eligible for reimbursement of travel costs to the Moore School. After you schedule a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if you qualify for travel reimbursement. Include the following attachments in your email:
- GMAT or GRE score report (an unofficial score report will suffice)
- Date of your visit