As an accounting student, you can take advantage of a mentoring program that pairs you with practicing accountants, and our winter internship program provides extensive hands-on experience that leads to job offers for nearly all participants. A degree in accounting can lead to careers in public or private accounting, budget planning, tax accounting or auditing. Thanks to our generous alumni and corporate partners, some accounting-specific scholarships are available.
- Develops your ability to analyze and solve financial problems
- Offers a mentoring program that pairs interested students with
- Leads to careers in public or private accounting, budget planning,
tax accounting or auditing
This major is a good fit if you...
- Want to understand business as a whole, not just in pieces
- Are good at using information, especially numbers, to solve problems
- Seek a profession that is always in high demand
Why should you enroll?
- Accountants can find work in nearly every industry sector.
- The School of Accounting maintains strong ties with the accounting community, which create valuable professional opportunities for our students.
- Our winter internship program provides extensive hands-on experience and leads to job offers for almost 100 percent of participants.