Links for tuition information:
- UofSC Tuition and Cost Estimate
- International Students Costs
- Financial Aid
- Moore School Scholarships and Awards
For a more detailed estimate of the UofSC's tuition and fees, please visit the Undergraduate Costs calculator.
Program Enhancement Fee
The Darla Moore School of Business has a long history of providing excellence in business school education designed to prepare our undergraduate students for career and professional success in a global business environment. Our curriculum combines rigorous core and functional coursework in business disciplines with a strong liberal arts foundation. Data analytical, collaborative, and experiential content is integrated for a holistic business education. Our long-standing commitment to international business education and our reputation as a top leader in the field means that our students must satisfy international content requirements through coursework, study abroad, or a second language.
A program enhancement fee supports the Darla Moore School of Business in its mission to deliver business education and experiences to our undergraduates that yield lifetime benefits.
The fee supports:
- Extensive course offerings across nine majors
- Rigorous curriculum content
- Project-based learning
- Faculty with world-class expertise
- Comprehensive career development and placement services
- Individualized advisement
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Study Abroad opportunities
- Investments in student success
*Disclaimer: The program enhancement fee is subject to change upon approval of The Board of Trustees at the University of South Carolina.
A fee is assessed and billed with tuition, beginning with the student's first semester, and is charged every semester thereafter. It is assessed for fall and spring semesters only (excludes summer). For questions concerning the fee schedule, please contact the Undergraduate Division.