The SCATP Resource Center is located at Midlands Center on 8301 Farrow Road in Columbia, South Carolina. Staff members display many examples of aids for daily living, adapted toys and switches, vision equipment, adapted computer keyboards and mice and communication devices. To learn more or schedule your free appointment, call Janet Lambert at 803-935-5263.
What to expect when you visit:
- You will see a variety of assistive technology items during the consultation.
- Staff members will demonstrate the devices and consult with you and your support provider.
- Staff members will guide you and your team through the decision-making process.
- You will not receive a formal evaluation.
- There is no charge for our services.