The historic McCutchen House is open to the public for Grab and Go lunches Jan. 24 to March 3, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, Tuesday through Friday.
Lunch entrées are $11 + tax unless otherwise noted and include a beverage and cookies. Appetizers and additional beverages/desserts may be purchased separately.
McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by credit, debit, check, Carolina Cash, IIT or direct billing.
Spring 2023 Lunch Menu (Jan. 24 – March 3)
Note: We will be closed during Spring Break over March 6-10.
- Our famous tomato pie ($1)
Soup ($4/pint) or Salad ($2)
- McCutchen House Salad: Romaine, cranberries, Parmesan croutons, cherry tomatoes, and mandarin oranges. Choice of house-made ranch, blue cheese, balsamic and house dressings.
- Soup of the Day: Prepared daily. Ask your server for the day’s selection.
- The Jam: A ¼ lb beef patty topped with jalapeno bacon jam on a toasted sesame seed bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and smoked Gouda. Served with seasoned fries and a pickle spear.
- Shrimp Florentine Pasta: Shrimp sauteed with mushrooms, shallots, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and linguine in a white cream sauce.
- Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breast: Chicken breast with ground pork, onion and cheese stuffing. Served with roasted rosemary potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Carnitas Tacos: Seasoned shredded pork, diced onion, radish, cotija cheese in warm flour tortillas topped with sriracha-cilantro crema. Served with fried plantains.
- Portobello Mushroom Wrap: Sliced mushroom caps with pico de gallo, avocado, and harissa yogurt served in crunchy leaf lettuce. Served with a sauteed quinoa-vegetable mixture.
Large parties are limited to a choice of salmon picatta, vegetarian stew and pork ragu.
- McCutchen House signature chocolate walnut pie
- Other desserts vary regularly
- Freshly brewed sweet and unsweet tea
- Joffrey Premium Coffee®
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, lemonade
Purchase of an entrée includes one beverage. Extra drinks can be purchased for $1.25.
For our valued customers, please note:
McCutchen House servers aren’t able to accept tips, but if you would like to support our students, please visit our HRSM giving page.