The historic McCutchen House is open to the public for lunch during the University of South Carolina regular fall and spring semesters, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, Tuesday through Friday.*
Face coverings are required when entering and exiting the McCutchen House.
*Due to students' academic requirements, lunch concludes by 2:00 p.m.
Lunches are $11.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included). McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by IIT or direct billing, credit, debit or check. We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
Reservations recommended: 803-777-4450
Fall Lunch Menus
Nov. 9 – Dec. 3*
*Exceptions: Nov. 16 – 19 (Thanksgiving buffet). McCutchen House will not be serving lunch on Tues., Nov. 23 (Pie Day).
- Our famous tomato pie
- Choice of soup or salad
- McCutchen House Salad: Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, thinly-sliced purple onion rings, shredded smoked Gouda and toasted slivered almonds. Choice of made-from-scratch house, ranch, blue cheese and balsamic dressings.
- Soup: Prepared daily. Ask your server for today's selection.
Entree (please select one):
- Chicken Parmesan: Boneless breast of chicken breaded and fried, topped with marinara, melted mozzarella, and fresh basil. Served over linguine with garlic bread.
- Beef Tips and Gravy: Tender beef tips slow cooked in a rich mushroom gravy, served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- McCutchen House Gyro: Spiced lamb patties nestled in a warm pita with tzatziki sauce, onions, tomatoes, iceberg lettuce and feta cheese. Served with french fries.
- Shrimp and Grits: Sautéed shrimp paired with Tasso ham gravy and smoked Gouda grits. Topped with chopped scallions.
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper: Bell pepper stuffed with a blend of seasoned quinoa, rice, onion, mushroom and marinara. Topped with Provolone cheese and served with garlic bread.
- McCutchen House Chocolate Walnut Pie
- Other desserts vary regularly
- Freshly brewed sweet and unsweet tea
- Joffrey® premium coffee
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite® and fresh lemonade
For our valued customers, please note:
- Reservations are recommended but not required.
- Groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups up to 20 with an advance reservation.
- McCutchen House servers aren’t able to accept tips, but if you would like to support our students, please visit sc.edu/hrsm/give.