- USC cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 as a second-year student.
- Strong leadership and academic record since arriving at USC.
- Desire to grow your leadership potential in professional settings.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to enriching the experience of all current and future HRSM students.
Applications are accepted in August each year with online interviews to follow in September. After a virtual personal interview and leadership assessment, finalists are selected to give individual presentations. Students chosen for the HRSM Leaders Program will be notified in mid-September. Approximately 25 students are selected each year.
If chosen to be an HRSM Leader you will be asked to make a very important three-year commitment to the College of HRSM. Meetings dates and training times will be established based on your availability.
Thank you for your interest in representing the College of HRSM!