Fully Online/Accelerated Term Format
- Major: Teaching
- Degree: Master of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall deadline: July 1
Spring deadline: November 1
Summer deadline: April 1
- Three years of experience in an education setting
OR 3.0 GPA or higher in last degree earned
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Personal Statement to address the reasons for pursuing the M.Ed. in Teaching degree
and the specialization selected. Specializations available are:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Literacy and Reading
- Multicultural Contexts in Education
- Project Based Learning
A Note from the Program
The M.Ed. in Teaching is designed for classroom teachers who already have initial teaching certification or its equivalent and who wish to continue their professional development through graduate education. Click "Apply Now" to begin your application.