- Major: Master’s Entry to Practice Nursing
- Degree: Master of Science in Nursing
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Spring Application Deadlines:
Early: July 1
Final: September 1
- Complete Application to the Graduate School
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Personal Goal Statement that reflects MSN program outcomes
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
Anatomy & Physiology 1 & 2 with lab, Human Growth and Development, Chemistry, Microbiology with lab
*All classes must be completed within the last 10 years with a C or above. Please check with academic advisor regarding specific courses/timeframe.
Applications Accepted for these Semesters...
A Note from the Program
The MEPN program is designed to teach non-nursing graduates the skills and curriculum necessary to earn their RN license