- Major: Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- Degree: Master of Arts
- School/College: Arts and Sciences
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Take note of any deadlines and document required for this degree program.
Fall Preferred Application Deadline (for funding consideration): 15 January
Fall General Application Deadline: 1 June
Spring Application Deadline: 15 November
- Official Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- A 300-word statement of purpose written in English that explains the connection between this program and your personal goals
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- A writing sample of approximately 3,000 words. This could be a paper written for an undergraduate course or an essay prepared specifically for the application. This should be written in the language relevant for the degree or in English for non-native speakers of the English language.
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Comparative Literature