- Major: International Business
- Degree: Master of International Business
- School/College: Business
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadlines
- Priority Decision: December 1
- Regular Decision: February 1
- Late Decision: March 15
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Official GRE or GMAT Scores (not required for admissions through Fall 2023)
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
A Note from the Program
The education you receive during your MIB program is an interdisciplinary program that combines the development of international business expertise with an advanced understanding of risk management, international politics and commerce and economics. The program is unique in its focus on the political, economic and socio-cultural dimensions of global business, with a curriculum designed to provide a broadened and integrative understanding of how businesses and governments interact globally.