- Major: Health Services Policy and Management
- Degree: Master of Health Administration
- School/College: Public Health
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Apply through Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS). Please visit SOPHAS.org for further details. Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: February 15
- Official Transcripts
- Official GRE or GMAT Test Scores (optional for admissions through Fall 2023)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
Through special arrangement, the university offers combination degree programs in certain areas to permit a student to work on two degrees concurrently by combining credits, resulting in the student's taking fewer courses than the total required if each degree were pursued independently.
Health Services Policy/Management and Law
Master of Health Administration/Juris Doctor
How to Apply
Submit a separate application to each program. Each program will make its own admissions decision. Acceptance into one program does not guarantee acceptance in the other.