This is an online program.
- Major: Advanced Practice Nursing
- Degree: Post Masters Graduate Certificate
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Summer Application Deadlines:
Early: September 1
Priority: November 1
Final: February 1
- Official Transcripts (with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from your previous undergraduate and graduate degrees)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (from master's or doctorally prepared registered nurses or physicians who can speak to your ability to successfully complete the certificate program outcomes)
- Current Unencumbered RN Licensure in the State of Residence
Areas of Concentration
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Summer Semester
A Note from the Program
This is a post-master's certificate program. This program option is for those who already have earned a MSN degree.
This online program is available in states whose licensing boards approve distance learning. While the majority of students are from SC and surrounding states, the USC College of Nursing is not currently authorized to provide this program in all states. Please refer to our State Authorization website for a list of all available states.