- Master's Degree Programs & Requirements »
- Doctoral Degree Programs & Requirements »
- Certificate of Graduate Study and Specialist Programs & Requirements »
Time Toward Degree
Master's, Specialist and Graduate Certificate Students
Master's, specialist and graduate certificate students have six years from initial term of enrollment in which to complete their degree.
Doctoral students have ten years from initial term of enrollment in which to complete their degree.
Academic Standard for Progression
Filing an Academic Appeal
- Extension of Academic Probation Period
- Reinstatement After Suspension
- Academic Forgiveness
Check Self-Service Carolina at the conclusion of each semester for your Record of Academic Work. The academic record will list any probationary status that requires attention by the student.
It is the responsibility of all students to be aware of USC academic standards and their current academic record.