Skip to Content

My Arts and Sciences

Request for Instructional Support (RIS)

The RIS form should be used to request the following positions a minimum of four weeks before the effective date:

  • Non-Tenure Track Position (FTE Instructor)
  • Non-FTE Instructor (4-4 course load)
  • Temporary/Adjunct Faculty Members (TFAC) needed to open additional sections during registration
  • Graduate Teaching or Instructional Assistants if the position(s) exceed(s) the current year allocation
  • Course Overloads for instructors in FTE or non-FTE positions

If you have questions regarding this form or the process of requesting instructional support, contact your assigned HR contact.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.