SEOE Graduate Progress To Degree
The following comprehensive PDF's will guide you through all the requirements and forms necessary to complete your specific degree.
SEOE Graduate Student Resources
SEOE Undergraduate Resources
- Undergraduate Degree Checklists
- Senior Thesis and Degree with Distinction Guidelines
- Advisement Form
- USC Undergraduate Bulletin
- Advisement FAQ
- Scholarships & Internships
SEOE Course Planning Resources
- SEOE Two-Year Teaching Plan by Course
- SEOE Two-Year Teaching Plan by Faculty Member
- SEOE Breadth Requirement Courses for Graduate Students in Geological Sciences
Other Student Forms
The following forms can also be found on the Registrar's website; please print a hard copy and bring to the SEOE Student Services Office in Jones 108.