Directions to MRI from University of South Carolina main campus
- Take Bull Street away from Campus (You will continue past Elmwood)
- Take Right on Harden (After DHEC Building on your right))
- Take left onto Medical Park Rd (next light)
- Take a right into the Heart Hospital covered garage
- Enter the Heart Hospital main entrance and walk to the water fall along the back wall.
- Take a right and follow that hallway until you see a large set of windows on your right looking outside.
- The next door on your left is the 3T MRI and has a lighted doorbell.
- Call us at 434-8219 if you get lost at the Hospital
Individuals interested in participating in a brain-imaging study, or students who are interested in training should directly contact the scientists who lead the research teams. If you are teacher who is interested in a tour, or are a scientist who is interested in using our facility, please contact one of the directors:
- Dr. Chris Rorden, Ph.D. & Dr. Julius Fridriksson, Ph.D. (Co-Directors) : Rorden - (803) 404-2573 Cell
- Dr. Roger D. Newman-Norlund, Ph.D. (Managing Director) : (803) 530-6793 Cell : (803) 434-8031 MRI Office firstname.lastname@example.org