PD Team members represent all units of the division and come from a variety of positions, knowledge areas and experiences. They typically serve two-year appointments.
Tad Derrick, Co-chair
Title: Assistant Director of Harm Reduction and Compliance, Fraternity and Sorority Life
Lauren Martini Olson, Co-chair
Title: Associate Director, Campus Recreation
Title: Administrative Coordinator, Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Title: Assistant Director, Center for Integrative and Experiential Learning
Title: Communications and Events Director, Student Life
Title: Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coordinator, Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention
Title: Lead Assistant Principal, Capstone Scholars Program
Title: Coordinator for Student Conduct and the Carolina Judicial Council, Student Conduct
and Academic Integrity
Student Personnel Association Representative
Title: Graduate Assistant for Supplemental Instruction, Student Success Center
Title: Administrative Coordinator/Business Manager, Office of New Student Orientation
Title: Associate Director, Fraternity and Sorority Life
Employees are eligible to serve on the PD Team if they:
- are employed by the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
- have served at least one year in their current role.
Successful members of the PD Team possess the following:
- excellent organization skills
- the ability to carry out multiple tasks at once
- good communication and people skills
- a creative approach to problem-solving
- strong attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Members of the PD Team enjoy:
- opportunities to develop and enhance skills
- increased connection with campus resources
- opportunities for professional growth and progress toward career goals
- increased sense of belonging.
Apply for the Team
Applications to join the PD Team for the 2022-23 year will be accepted in spring 2022.