There is support for faculty across campus during class disruptions.
- Faculty Support for Teaching Online
- Center for Teaching Excellence, eLearning Services, Office of Distributed Learning, Thomas Cooper Library, Student Disability Resource Center
- Office of Digital Accessibility
If you need assistance on Blackboard issues, or just have questions, you can contact eLearning Services (Division of Information Technology). Blackboard support is done through a ticketing system. You can submit a ticket directly at http://go.sc.edu/BlackboardHelp (login required) or call 803-777-1800 to have a ticket created for you.
Presentations and Workshops
The Center for Teaching Excellence offers webinars, presentations, workshops, and other professional development opportunities for faculty and graduate teaching assistants. View the Events Calendar to view opportunities and register for sessions.
Respondus offers training webinars for instructors and staff on LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor. Additional training resources are available here.
- Center for Teaching Excellence’s YouTube Channel
- How to transcribe videos using YouTube
- Adding Narrations to PowerPoint Presentations