At a Glance
- A community for students in the College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
- Students live in Columbia Hall
- Industry field trips, locally and regionally
- You must be a Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management major to be a part of this program
What Makes This Community Different
Students in this community have access to opportunities that will improve their experience at Carolina and prepare them for their careers after graduation.
- Take advantage of opportunities to network with faculty and peers while building your knowledge of the industry.
- Participate in hands-on, collaborative learning.
- Pursue your academic interests outside the classroom.
- Take advantage of opportunities to interact with faculty members in your field of interest.
- Have lunch with faculty members from HRSM
Applying to Join This Community
Is this the living learning community for you?
Incoming Students: You'll apply as part of your housing application, available February 15, 2022 via my.sc.edu.
Returning Students: Applications available until January 4, 2022