Here are the job opportunities that are currently available with our housing professional staff - View Job Openings
About Our Department
We strongly believe that all of our staff members should be educators and innovators. Student development is our goal for every decision we make, focusing on three educational priorities: academic progress, awareness of self and awareness of others.
Committed to significantly improving students and their experience while attending the University of South Carolina.
You'll collaborate with faculty, staff and students, plus participate in conferences and host colleagues across the country. That's all in addition to our competitive benefits package.
- Health Care Plans: State Savings Plan, State Standard Plan, BlueChoice Health Plan HMO, CIGNA HMO or Medicare Supplemental Plan.
- State Dental and Visions Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care/Disability
Professional staff can enroll in one three-hour course per academic term for no charge.
- Be in your position for at least six months.
- Work 30 hours per week or more.
- Supervisor approval required.
- Go through the admissions process to be accepted to the university.
- SC Retirement System
- State Optional Retirement