Faculty and Staff
Victoria H. Davis, DNP, ARNP, CPNP, GCPH
|Title:||Clinical Assistant Professor
|College of Nursing|
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice (Pediatric Primary Care), University of Florida (2015)
- Graduate Certificate Public Health (Epidemiology), University of Florida (2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2011)
- Associate in Science (Nursing), Gardner-Webb University (2010)
NURS 425 - Nursing of Children and Families (co-course coordination, clinical, and didactic)
Research (Interest areas)
Dr. Davis' current area of research is focused on the utilization of facility-based and WHO-recommended pain management protocols for pediatrics and the adherence and effectiveness of these protocols for pediatric sickle cell anemia patients.
Other areas of interest include nutrition/obesity in the toddler and school-age child, bioterrorism and/or communicable diseases related to response and preparedness for health care professionals and the influence of ethical dilemmas on patient care, specifically, pediatrics.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurses and Practitioners (NAPNAP) member since 2015
- NC Charlotte Chapter and South Carolina Chapter of National Association of Pediatric Nurses and Practitioners (NAPNAP) member since 2015
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Honor Society member since 2014
- Alpha Xi chapter (University of South Carolina) of Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Honor Society member since 2015