Big Friday sessions occur on designated Fridays throughout the fall and spring semesters, typically once per month. Big Friday offers a more comprehensive overview of the College of Engineering and Computing than the daily tours and will typically include a welcome from the dean, a current student question and answer panel, and tours led by faculty in specific majors.
This does NOT include any parts of campus outside of the College or Engineering and Computing. If you are interested in seeing other parts of campus, please schedule a full campus tour with the University Visitor Center.
- 3:30 to 3:45pm - Welcome from the Dean
- 3:45pm to 4 p.m. – General overview of the College of Engineering and Computing
- 4 to 4:30 p.m. – Question and answer panel with current students
- 4:30 to 5 p.m. – Faculty guided tour of the department of your choice
- A high school age prospective student (and their family), that is interested in majoring in engineering or computing.
Fall 2017 Big Friday dates:
- Friday, September 29
- Friday, October 13
- Friday, November 10
Spring 2018 Big Friday dates will be posted here in late January.
Please check back in late January for Spring 2018 dates
You will receive a confirmation sent to the email provided on your registration within 48 working hours. Please check spam folders if you have not received it.