A few years after graduation, students completing the IA concentration should be:
- Contributing to their communities and society with innovations in cyber security technology and applications and an understanding of contemporary technological issues
- Advancing in their careers through their knowledge of cyber security, by communicating and working effectively as team members and by interacting responsibly with others in society
- Applying cyber security concepts to the general area of their degree
- Continuing their professional development through professional study and research
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of cyber security concepts, models and technologies to computer systems.
- Students will understand cyber security risk management, threats and countermeasures and apply this understanding to develop cyber defense strategies.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to design cyber security capabilities to meet organizational needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, and ethical expectations.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
Contact Csilla Farkas at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply.