The following may be helpful should your participants encounter technical issues while taking our courses.
Minimum System Requirements:
LawRoom & CampusClarity support any major web browser released within the previous year. Some browsers may require Adobe Flash for multimedia content.
- Browsers: Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version), Safari (latest version), Internet Explorer 11 +
- Tablets: iOS version 9.3 or later running on iPad 2 or later
- Smartphones: not supported
- Screen Readers: Firefox/NVDA MacNoiceOver
Resolve Most Issues With These Four Suggestions:
- Update your browser: whatismybrowser.com
- Switch browsers: use Chrome or Firefox when you can instead of Internet Explorer
- Clear your cache: wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
- If you seem stuck, your screen may be zoomed in too much causing you to miss a prompt or navigation button. To zoom out on a PC or Chromebook, hit "control O (zero)", and on a Mac hit "command O (zero)".
Additional Troubleshooting Options:
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Full Screen mode: Windows, press F11 / Mac, click View menu on the browser menu and select Full Screen. Chromebook, press F4.
- Disable all popup blockers and 3rd party toolbar
- Enable 3rd party cookies
- Ensure pops ups are allowed for our websites (www.lawroom.com and www.campusclarity.com)
- Reboot the computer
- If on a wireless connection, try a wired connection
- Try accessing the course from a different internet connection (computer !ab, librar;, home etc.)
- Try accessing at a different time of day (i.e. morning)
Still Need Help?
Visit our 24/7 technical support center to speak or chat with a live agent or to submit a ticket. Click the Help link in our course to access this site or go directly there via the following links: