Think About It FAQs
- Who is required to complete Think About It?
All new students who are enrolled at the Columbia campus. This includes transfer, change-of-campus, Gamecock Gateway and international students.
- I have already completed Haven and Alcohol Edu. Do I still have to complete Think About It?
Yes, students who have already completed these programs must also complete Think About It.
- What is Think About It?
Think About It is an online anti-discrimination and anti-harassment education module that presents realistic and interactive skill-building scenarios.
- Do I need to complete the Think About It Course all at once or can I take breaks?
No, you do not have to complete the course in one sitting. You can save your work throughout the course and return to finish at another time.
- What happens if I do not complete the course by the deadline?
You will receive a hold on your account, which results in you not being able to register for summer and fall 2018 semester classes.
- I took the course and did not receive a passing score. Am I required to receive a passing grade, and if so, what do I need to do?
You are not required to receive a "passing" grade. But, if you want to retake the test, go to Self Service Carolina and sign-in with your username and password. Click the "Think About it' box, and select the Think About It link to access the course. This will take you to My Think About It. From the course results box in the upper left-hand corner click "Exam Retake Required".
- I am having trouble accessing Think About It from my Self-Service Carolina account. What should I do?
Please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 803-777-1800. Please note that the Help Desk is unable to answer any questions about your individual USC records.
- I am having trouble with the Think About It website. What should I do?
For 24/7 on line technical support, click on the HELP button located on the screen of the Think About It course.
- I have a question that was not listed here. What should I do?
For the quickest response, please email the Office of Equal Opportunity Programs at
EOP@mailbox.sc.edu or call EOP at (803) 777-9560.
You may also find answers to your questions by reviewing the attached Campus Clarity Quick Troubleshooting Guide.