Ellucian Banner is the enterprise student information system. Students interact with this system throughout their college career, from admission to graduation. They are automatically granted access to the system when they are accepted to the university. Faculty and staff use this system to provide service to the students.
The following services are provided system patches and upgrades, server and application configuration changes, release management, user and role administration, and system enhancements.
- Integrated admissions, financial aid, registration, and student account system processes
- Self-service access for students
- Transaction access for faculty and staff
- Authorized staff in Admissions, Bursar’s Office, Financial Aid or Registrar’s Office
- Access must be approved by the functional office data steward
- All requests must be approved by the functional leadership committee
- Submit a service request