The university enterprise mail system for faculty and staff is Microsoft Exchange 2010, which includes email, calendar, address book, notes, and tasks.
- 5 GB of email storage
- Can be accessed with Outlook, Outlook Web Access, or another email client
- Access to the enterprise address book
- Synchronize email, contacts, and calendar between computer and mobile devices
- Spam protection
- New enterprise email accounts are automatically provisioned for faculty and staff during the employment onboarding process.
- Departments can request an enterprise email account for student employees.
- Mail identified as spam will be quarantined and can be viewed and retrieved from SonicWall. daily summary of spam messages will be sent to your inbox.
- Knowledge Base
- Must be faculty, staff, or a student employee
- Must know your Network Username and password
- Must have Outlook, use Outlook Web Access, or another mail client to view your email
- Know your Network Username and password.
- Know your email address. Enterprise email addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org. Some departments may have a different email address with a different domain (e.g. @cec.sc.edu). Check with your local IT staff for further information.
- Use Outlook or another email client.